FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Carles Alena: Maradona should control his words and learn fr
we are back! Index du Forum  » Partie publique  » Ambassade  » Carles Alena: Maradona should control his words and learn fr
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Son sovan

Message Posté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Carles Alena: Maradona should control his words and learn fr
Répondre en citant

Lionel Messi has become the latest subject of Diego Maradona's criticism,เล่น บอล ออนไลน์   something which the No.10's Barcelona teammate Carles Alena believes is unfair.Maradona said that Messi couldn't be considered a leader because of going to the toilet 20 times before a match, but Alena has called for respect. "He wasn't correct, as there is a need to respect the best player of all time," the 20-year-old said of the comments on Tuesday."He has been one of the best, so I think he should control his words a little bit, more than anything because Messi is exemplary in all aspects and he should learn a little from him."For me and for all, Messi is the best in history."The important thing is what his teammates think and we see him as a leader."Alena was speaking at an event with the Catalan FA, เล่น บอล ออนไลน์  receiving an award as the most promising player."This helps to keep going," he said of the recognition."I'll be prepared when the coach gives me an opportunity."I know it's difficult because of the players we have in midfield. "If I don't play with the first team then I'll keep on working the same way with the B team."Alena has just returned from a long-term injury and is eagerly awaiting his first minutes with the senior side of the 2018/19 season.เล่น บอล ออนไลน์

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
we are back! Index du Forum  » Partie publique  » Ambassade  » Carles Alena: Maradona should control his words and learn fr
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003